Steps to write a review on your doctor on Yelp!
Vein Associates of Edina
I had surgery and general anesthesia by another doctor, my insurance paid thousands of dollars, but my veins came back in 3 months! I was very upset, and wanted to give up. A friend told me good things about Vein Associates. And after speaking with Dr. Reese, I was convinced. He took his time and explained everything. He was able to fix my veins with one procedure in the office. It was just super!
- Click on the Yelp Listing:
- Select “Write a Review” button:
- Look for the window shown below:
- Please rate us on a scale of 1 to 5 stars and jot down a review about your experience with us.
- Writing a Review:
An honest, unbiased review from you is very much appreciated. Make sure you mention the following in the review:
1. The service you obtained (i.e.: Family Dentistry)
2. Mention the business name (i.e. The Dentalink)
3. Mention the city/geographic location of the business (i.e.: St. Louis, MO)
- Click on "Sign up and Post” and look for the pop up window shown below:
If you already have a Yelp account, you may log in with your user id
Fill the required fields with your details and then click on “Sign Up”
- You are all done! Thank you very much for taking your time to review us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reese - Reviewed by Stephanie T.
"After suffering for 9 years with pain and heaviness, after seeing doctor after doctor, spending money on procedures that didn't fix the problem, Dr. Reese has fixed my veins with one procedure. It makes all my previous suffering a thing of the past. Vein Associates is the best! I tell anyone I meet there’s only one place to get your veins treated, at Vein Associates!"