Experienced vascular surgeon treats vein disorders in the 55435 area
Vascular surgeons are physicians who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases of the blood vessels. A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood to the heart. Many health conditions are linked to vein disorders or faulty veins, including varicose veins, spider veins, and even hemorrhoids.
At Vein Associates of Edina, MN 55435, Dr. Robert Reese is a highly specialized, board-certified vascular surgeon who completed a Fellowship in Peripheral Vascular Disease in 1993. Since 1992, he has committed his experience and skill to treating patients with vein disorders. Recognized by Best Vein Care’s highest ranking as a Premiere Center of Excellence in varicose vein treatment, Dr. Reese is also certified by, and a member of, the American College of Phlebology. This national academic organization deals specifically with education and research in venous disorders.
For patients suffering from varicose veins, spider veins, or hemorrhoids, Vein Associates of Edina offers conservative to advanced treatment, including:
- Compression stockings – therapy that controls the development of, and provides relief from, varicose vein symptoms
- Sclerotherapy – a procedure during which solution is injected into the nonfunctioning vein, causing varicose or spider veins to collapse and disappear
- Endovenous laser ablation – laser treatment using heat energy to shrink and close the vein
- Ambulatory phlebectomy micro-extration – minimally invasive surgical removal of veins
- IRC – Infrared Coagulation treatment is a preferred and effective treatment for hemorrhoids using infrared light pulses to shrink the veins
With more than 40 percent of adults over the age of 30 experiencing vein disorders such as hemorrhoids or varicose veins, Vein Associates of Edina and Dr. Reese offer safe and effective options to help their patients return to their active and healthy lifestyles.
Vein Associates of Edina is located at 6525 France Avenue South, Suite 310, Edina, MN 55435. Appointments may be conveniently scheduled online or by calling 952-224-8107. Back to Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reese - Reviewed by Stephanie T.
"After suffering for 9 years with pain and heaviness, after seeing doctor after doctor, spending money on procedures that didn't fix the problem, Dr. Reese has fixed my veins with one procedure. It makes all my previous suffering a thing of the past. Vein Associates is the best! I tell anyone I meet there’s only one place to get your veins treated, at Vein Associates!"